Arbor Gallery – Centre for Contemporary Art exhibits contemporary art side by side with traditional fine arts for a mix that is always fresh and stimulating. We feel rural art goers deserve exhibitions as sophisticated and as interesting as any downtown gallery. Come enjoy a relaxing gallery experience in the heart of the village... Exciting visual art in a warm historic setting.
We are open Wednesday from 11 to 2 pm and Thursday through Sunday from 12 noon to 4 pm. For map and directions, click here.
Admission is free:
We do welcome a donation of $2 per visitor in our donation box. We also provide guided tours for groups. If you would like to schedule a group tour visit, please email us at contact(at)arborgallery.org - replacing (at) with @
About Arbor Gallery - Centre for Contemporary Art
Arbor Gallery has a long history of exhibiting work by local and visiting artists. We have been at our present location, in the historic Higginson building, for over 15 years. Recently, Arbor Gallery formed as a registered not-for profit corporation. In 2007, we celebrated a change from being seasonal venue and had our first year of exhibitions year-round.
Our Non-profit Objects of Incorporation are:
• To maintain and operate an art gallery
• To Promote interest in visual and contemporary art
• To Provide facilities for education and instruction in the visual arts
• To Provide arts programming, activities and opportunities for local youth and teens
• To Advance knowledge and appreciation of visual art culture and contemporary practice through lectures, special exhibitions and other events.
Our Board of Directors:
Mark Greenwald, President
Justin Bromberg, Secretary
Curator / Artistic Director:
Diane Bourgault and Jill Moll
photo courtesy The Review